Preventing Stress through handling Unclear and Conflicting Demands
How to handle unclear and conflicting demands
Are unclear and conflicting demands one of the themes that stand out in your workplace risk assessment (APV)?
Do you wish to explore new approaches to creating action plans and actions that reduce stress in everyday life?
If so, you can benefit from participating in our course on handling unclear and conflicting demands.
We will examine the new guidelines from the Danish Working Environment Authority (Arbejdstilsynet) and explore how the Occupational Health and Safety Committee (AMO) can contribute to promoting clarity in demands and preventing stress.
The purpose of this course is to assist participants in understanding and managing unclear and conflicting demands in the workplace with the overarching goal of preventing stress. Participants will learn to implement effective strategies and tools to promote clarity in demands and create a less stressful work environment.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and analyze unclear and conflicting demands in their work situations.
- Apply tools and methods to promote clarity in demands and expectations.
- Understand the significance of clarity in relation to stress prevention.
- Implement actions and action plans to reduce stress in the workplace.
- Learn how the Occupational Health and Safety Committee (AMO) can contribute to promoting clarity in demands and preventing stress.
During the course, participants will achieve the following learning objectives:
- Learn to identify unclear and conflicting demands and understand their impact on stress levels.
- Acquire knowledge about the new guidelines from the Danish Working Environment Authority regarding unclear and conflicting demands.
- Develop skills in using practical tools and techniques to promote clarity in demands and expectations in the workplace.
- Develop the ability to create action plans and implement concrete measures to prevent stress.
- Understand how the Occupational Health and Safety Committee (AMO) can play a central role in creating a healthy and stress-free work environment.